Wednesday 21 May 2014

Students chairs and workshops

I run and afternoon and evening workshops on wednesdays. Trevor and Martin have just completed their chairs, Trevor comes along in the afternoon and Martin in the evening.

Both of them are really chuffed, as am I. All the work was done on the pole lathe and with hand tools.

If anyone local to me wants to take part in ongoing workshops I have a space on Wednesday afternoons - drop me a line.

The other workshops I am running this year will be Fan bird making on 11th Oct

Tool making on 25 - 26th of Oct. Make a knife and hook tool and maybe whatever edge tool you need.

See my website for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Sorry, because of the huge amount of dubious people leaving spam comments for their useless stuff, I unfortunately have to bring back word verification.