Monday 24 July 2017

Where to buy Shaving Horses, Lap shaves and other Woodland Vices

The response from my Shaving horse book has been fantastic, with some great reviews.

I have now partnered with North House Folk School in the USA to sell the books. They are the only retailer where you can buy the books in the USA, so give them a call if you want to save a few dollars on postage.

However, at of the time of posting this blog, they do not have the books on their website.

Retailers in the UK, are Matt of Woodland Craft Supplies and

Maurice of Woodsmith Experience. Both Matt and Maurice have them on their websites.

If you want to sell the books give me a call. I prefer to sell by the box which is 21 books, otherwise 10 books is the minimum wholesale order.

And of course, you can buy the books worldwide from my website.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Sorry, because of the huge amount of dubious people leaving spam comments for their useless stuff, I unfortunately have to bring back word verification.