Tuesday 24 April 2012

Pimp my firewood

I have started a new blog. This one will be open to anyone to post on. You send me the info and I will post it.

The idea is to show how we can use wood that is just burnt or left to rot. All the info about how, what, and why can be found here, http://pimpmyfirewood.blogspot.co.uk/

This blog is open to anyone, working wood in any form, the only rule is that use use something from the firewood pile or about to go into the firewood pile.

Dan is the first person to send me an article. He writes about how he makes a Kuksa, a wooden drinking vessel. I am very impressed with what he has made and it is great to see a new eager and talented generation get into wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Sorry, because of the huge amount of dubious people leaving spam comments for their useless stuff, I unfortunately have to bring back word verification.