Saturday 20 August 2011

Tool tips

A simple tool tip.
This is great if you do not have much space in your workshop. I have a large workshop but do not have room for everything to be out all the time.
My bench grinder is screwed to a plank of wood so that it can be stored and moved around easily. The plank can be G clamped to any table and bench.

I have engineers vices that are not used all the time and I also want to take them away from the workshop, eg when running workshops. The vice is screwed onto a plank of wood and again this can be G clamped onto any surface.
Depending on what you are doing with the vice you may not even have to clamp it to the table.

1 comment:


Sorry, because of the huge amount of dubious people leaving spam comments for their useless stuff, I unfortunately have to bring back word verification.